Monday, September 26, 2011

#27 The Medusa Plot by Gordan Korman (39 Clues Cahill vs. Vespers Book 1)

I have to say that I love this series, the 11th book, Vesper's Rising was my favorite by far, and I love Gordan Korman. Therefore I was really looking forward to this book. I was excited to see where Gordan Korman was going to take the series, but I was a little disappointed. I found this one hard to follow and not nearly as gripping as the others in the series. I had hoped that it would provide even more history about the Vesper's before they switched back to the modern times. Jude Watson is writing the next one, due out in December, and I will continue to give it a try. However, if it doesn't get a lot better I might have to move on to a different series. I give it 2.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment