Monday, September 5, 2011

#7 My Fair Godmother by Janette Rallison

Okay - I've been doing a great job of reading, not such a great job of writing my posts. I will have to get better at that, but for now you will have to forgive me as I post about a number of books all on the same day. I am a fast reader - just not that fast.

My Fair Godmother is another really funny book. A teenage girl, Savannah, finds out that getting 3 wishes isn't all it's cracked up to be. Read to find out how her only "fair" godmother manages to screw up wish after wish and see is Savannah can finally find her prince charming after all. This book is a great twist on traditional fairy tales such as Cinderella and Snow White with a lot of modern sibling rivalry thrown in. I give it 4.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment